This protocols complement those by Chilean Health Ministry and the Ministry of Culture, Arts and Patrimony regarding the reopening of cultural centers.
General preventive measures
- Selfcare: Hygiene measures and good individual practices (frequent washing of hands, avoiding close encounters, creating distance, adequate coughing and sneezing, being alert to any symptoms).
- Control at the gates
Access to GAM
Pedestrian entry: through Main Square and Pasaje José Ramón Gutiérrez.
Vehicles entry: through the parking lot (Villavicencio St.). Access to the A Building will be closed.
- Pass through the check points
- Wear a mask at all times
- Temperature control when entering the building
- Presenting the Pase de Movilidad when asked
- Use of pediluvy and alcohol gel in hands
- Enquiry about your destiny in the building
Access to halls, spaces and Pase de Movilidad
In the case of public activities, we will consider checking people before they enter the hall. Besides the ticket they will be asked for the traceability file. Use alcohol gel before entering the hall.
Outdoor activities don’t require the Pase de Movilidad, but in closed halls, it will be asked for events with public in general. Check the web file for each activity.
Services inside GAM
The elevators will continue working and will be incorporated to a daily protocol of disinfection. Maximum capacity for elevators will be 2 people.
Use of hygiene services
Hygiene services will continue working and will be incorporated to a daily protocol of disinfection. Maximum capacity will be half of their usual capacity.
Ticket office and ticket purchase
- Row separators will be used to order the public. Individual distancing of 1 meter will be demanded.
- A 3 step circuit will be implemented (waiting spot, attention spot and exit). This circuit will allow a healthy flow of people keeping individual distancing protocols.
- Alcohol gel will be provided
- Card payment will be encouraged. Nevertheless, cash will be accepted.
Capacity and seat distribution:
- Capacity in each hall according to each phase.
- Individual distancing of 1 meter.
- Sear will be distributed in single and double positions.
- Seats not used will be blocked.
- It’s recommended that people older than 75 and younger than 12, stay close to the exits and the seats in each row border.
- Stablish a “plane cabin” type way of entering and exiting the halls
- Periodical disinfection and ventilation of the halls.
- WAITING ZONE: Row separators will be used to order the public prior to entering the halls. Individual distancing of 1 meter will be demanded.
- PERFORMANCE ZONE: People will be allowed to enter this groups from outwards. As they enter they will reach their sit without having encountered anyone already seated.
- EXITO ZONE: At the end of the play the entry mode will be done backwards. Now the last that entered the hall will be first exiting.
Visual Arts hall
- Controlled entry hall and set route.
- Individual distancing of 1 meter will be demanded.
- Interactive art elements (headphone, touch screen, etc.) will no be allowed.
- Water dispensers, the piece by Luis Mandiola, will turned off.
- Use of the wooden tables is allowed while individual distancing is kept.
- Use of the concrete benches will be limited.
- The consumption of food and beverages in spaces habilitated by GAM is allowed while individual distancing is kept.
- Get to know the signs used in the building.